Extra large plush area rugs are a luxurious and practical addition to any home. There are many benefits of extra large plush area rugs that we will discuss in this article.
Rugs are a great way to add warmth and style to your flooring. They can also provide a welcome barrier between you and the cold hardwood floors of winter. But, what if you have high ceilings? What if you have a family member with allergies that is sensitive to dust mites? Or, what if you just want something that is extra large?
There are so many different types and styles of rugs available that it can be daunting to try to choose the right one for your home.
But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll give you a few tips on how to choose the perfect rug for your space.
The Benefits of extra large plush area rugs
1. beautify your house:
One of the easiest ways to change the entire look of your house is by adding rugs. Rugs can add color, pattern, and texture to any room, and they can also help to protect your floors. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to change up your home décor, rugs are the way to go.
2. Keep your flooring safe:
It’s common knowledge that rugs can protect your floors from dirt and damage. But did you know that rugs can also protect your walls and furniture from damage? Rugs can act as a barrier between your walls and furniture and the dirt and debris can cause scratches and scuffs. Plus, rugs can help to absorb impact, so if you have a heavy piece of furniture, it’s a good idea to place a rug underneath it to help prevent damage to your floors.
So, if you’re looking for a way to protect your home, consider using rugs. Rugs are an easy and effective way to keep your home looking its best for years to come.
3. improve air quality:
Rugs can play an important role in improving air quality. Dust and other airborne particles can collect on rugs, which can then help to purify the air. In addition, rugs can help to trap dirt and dust that would otherwise float around in the air. This can help to create a cleaner and healthier environment in your home.
If you’re concerned about air quality, consider adding a rug or two to your home. It could make a big difference in the quality of the air you breathe.
4. Noise reduction:
Rugs can help to suppress noise. If you live in an apartment or condo, you may have experienced the problem of noise echoing through the halls or bouncing off the walls. This can be especially true if you have hardwood floors. Rugs can help to absorb some of the sounds and reduce the amount of echo in a room. Rugs can also be used to help dampen the sound of footsteps, which can be beneficial if you have downstairs neighbors.
5. Great for children:
Rugs can actually be very good for children! They can provide a soft, safe place for them to play, and can also help to protect your floor from dirt and spills. Rugs can also help to absorb noise, making your home a more peaceful and calming place.
Of course, you’ll want to make sure that you choose a rug that is made from safe, non-toxic materials. You’ll also want to be sure to vacuum and clean the rug regularly, to keep it looking its best. But if you choose the right rug, it can be a great addition to your child’s play area.
6. Cover Up Stains That Remain:
There’s no doubt that rugs can brighten up a room and add some extra warmth. But did you know that they can also be good for hiding stains that remain? If you have stained carpet or hardwood floors, a rug can be a great way to cover up the blemishes and make your home look its best.
Of course, you’ll want to make sure you choose a rug that is the right size and color for the room. And you may also want to consider getting a stain-resistant rug if you have kids or pets. But if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to cover up stains, a rug is a great option.
7. Help revive the living room:
It seems like every day there’s a new trend in home decor. And while some of them are more flash than substance, there are some that can actually make a difference in the way your home looks and feels. Rugs are one of those things. They can instantly revive a room and make it feel warm and inviting.
If you’re considering adding a rug to your living room, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you’ll need to choose the right size rug. It should be big enough to cover the entire space, but not so big that it looks out of place. Second, you’ll need to choose the right material. wool rugs are a great choice for living rooms because they’re durable and easy to clean. Finally, you’ll need to decide on a pattern or design. If your living room is on
8. Durable than smaller plush rugs:
Purchasing a large area rug can be a costly investment. However, the added durability makes this one of the best choices if you plan to use it a lot. You can find extra-large plush area rugs that are durable up to 6 times their size. A good choice would be one with a heavy weave, extra-large area, and extra-large stuffing. One that has been well-used will be well-loved and valued, even after it has outlived its initial purpose.
Another bonus is that larger rugs will also cover more area (wider!) as you stand in front of them. Wide variety of styles Many are simply adorable, even if they are worn out. Or, they can look like they could have been commissioned by a cat. Sometimes, that special rug can have a special story attached to it that might make you want to have it in your own home.
9. They have a higher pile height:
You may not realize it, but a high pile gives a rug extra coverage to protect your hardwood floors. You can purchase one of these rugs that are extra-large so that you can cover an area much larger than a standard room rug. This provides an even layer to the floor that will protect your floors.
They provide an extra layer of security Most of us have experienced the feeling of walking in a room and getting dirt or dust under our feet. If you have larger rugs, it will help to shield your feet from the hard flooring.
This also helps to protect your flooring from wear and tear caused by walking. Extra padding is great to improve your flooring When you have the extra-large amount of padding, your floor will be able to handle the weight of your furniture.
What You Should Consider When Looking For Your Rug
One thing that you can’t really discount when considering extra large rug sizes is that they are extra-large. Some people have a range of sizes of what is considered to be large, depending on their personal preference.
When searching for a rug, some of the main things you should keep in mind are: The Size Size matters! More is not always better. There are some large rugs that actually look as if you’re sitting on the carpet instead of in it. The truth is that extra large rugs usually cost more and take up a lot more space.
So, make sure you take the time to read the size requirements first! The Fiber When you are looking for an extra large rug, it’s important to look for one made with natural materials.
The size of the rug
Some families have a lot of space to work with. If you have a large apartment, you might find that a few extra large area rugs are just right. If you have a small house or a room with some loft space, you might need to get one that is a little smaller, to make sure it fits under your furniture.
If you are looking for extra-large, large is a good choice. Just make sure that your home is big enough for it. You can also opt for small, medium, or extra-large depending on how large of a space your family or pet plays in. Colors A bold rug can really make the room pop.
For a wide variety of colors, you can choose an area rug made out of cowhide or synthetic materials. If you have a color scheme that you really like, go for an area rug that coordinates with it.
How much traffic you want it to be able to handle
While the size of your home is important, you don’t want it to be so big that your guests are running over each other to get from room to room. It should be big enough for a coat and a small bag, but still roomy enough for walking comfortably.
Here is another tip: It might be nice to have a rug that can be arranged in different ways. For example, if you have a corner where you like to sit and watch TV, a square rug with a clear base will work well. If your living room space is a little larger, you may like to opt for a rectangular rug that would allow you to create a triangle from corners to the middle of the flooring.
Take note of where you plan on putting your rug An extra large area rug with a clean pattern will also look great if you plan on placing it in the middle of a room.
extra large plush area rugs - our top picks
Unique Loom Plush Area Rug
- Pile: Polypropylene – Backing: Cotton – Weave: Machine Woven – Made In: Turkey
- Size in FT: 10′ 0 x 13′ 0 – Size in CM: 305 x 395 – Pile Height and Thickness: 1.5″ – Colors: Cloud Gray
- Easy-to-clean, stain resistant, and does not shed – rug pad recommended to prevent slipping and sliding
- Easy to clean, just follow these instructions: Spot clean with resolve or carpet cleaner, and regular vacuum, but don’t use the beater bar – spinning brush – on the vacuum – suction-only or take it outside and shake it out – dry immediately and evenly
- In case of creases – roll the rug in the opposite direction, while applying pressure to the rug – take the edge, flip it where there is a crease, and slowly pull the rug back, while applying downward pressure on the crease
GKLUCKIN Ultra Soft Area Rug,
- The GKLUCKIN area rug comes with a velvet feeling surface and a dense sponge layer in the middle that provides high-level coziness as it is very soft to the touch. It’s ideal to keep your feet warm from cold hardwood floors or for your kids to lie on it comfortably while playing. Also, a great gift for your family, friends, or lovers at Christmas.
- Feature 1.57-inch-long pile, 450 GSM High-density shag carpet surface, the GKLUCKIN fluffy area rug is incredibly plush and furry. Hardly sheds carpet fibers! This fuzzy area rug provides a rest space for your family to release their body and mind after a busy day. Perfect to decor your rooms.
- Tiny, durable grip dots on the underside of the area rug are designed to hold up without sliding, even with kids and pets. Plus, it helps to soothe achy muscles and tired feet!
- Have peace of mind knowing that even in high-trafficked areas of your home, your GKLUCKIN area rug was designed to last for years to come! Friendly for kids and pets!
SAFAVIEH Hudson Shag Collection
- Expertly machine-woven from enhanced soft synthetic durable fibers that have a virtually non-shedding pile for ultimate convenience
- Features a 2-inch thick pile height for just the right amount of cozy cushioned softness underfoot
- Trellis design beautifully enhances any room of the home, from the living room, dining room, bedroom, entryway, nursery, kid’s room, playroom, dorm room, study, or home office
- Stress-free cleaning includes regular vacuuming (without a beater bar) and gently blotting out minor stains with a mild detergent or carpet cleaner
nuLOOM Soft & Plush Area Rug
- 100% Polypropylene
- 100% Polypropylene, made in Turkey
- Create a comfortably textured foundation for your room with this cozy shag rug. Each piece is machine made of plush polypropylene fibers, prized for their durability and resistance to stains
- This plush cozy shag pile is perfect for your bedroom, living room or hallway
- This simple yet chic geometric pattern will make a perfect addition to existing contemporary décor
- Easy to care for, we recommend vacuuming regularly to reduce potential shedding and spot cleaning any stains with rug cleaner
Rugs are a great way to spruce up your home. A rug can refresh your living room, add warmth to the bedroom, and bring coziness and style to the hallway. They can also protect your floors and improve air quality!
When you’re shopping for area rugs, it’s important to consider what kind of rug will work best in each room. There are so many different sizes and styles available that it can be hard to figure out which one is right for you. This guide will teach you everything you need to know about choosing the perfect rug for every room of your house!